NOTICE: please do not order if you are allergic to cats. I take the utmost care to send out products clean and neat, but I cannot prevent a stray hair being looked over. Thank you for your consideration.
- Where are you located? Atelier Pastelchan is located in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Do you have a physical store? No, there's currently only a webstore.
- Do you work fulltime on the pieces?No, I sew in my free time. This means that production will take longer than at most shops.
- Can I order fabric swatches before ordering the actual product so I can see the true color? Yes you can! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org You can order max 10 swatches for 10 euros.
- What does the waiting list mean? It means I cannot start production on your piece yet. I'll have to finish one piece before starting with an other.
- What sizes do you offer? Sizes range from size XS (bust 75cm) up to size L (bust 96cm). Only cutsews are also available in size XL (bust 103). I specialize in petite sizing.
- Can you make plussize garments for mainpieces and blouses (bust 100cm and up)? Unfortunately not.
- What other sizing options do you offer? I can do shorter/longer sleeves, shorter/longer bodices, broader shoulders and backs, longer/shorter skirts.
- Do you ship to my country? Yes, I can ship to almost any country.
- What shipping company do you use? I use PostNL (equal to EMS)
- How much is shipping?
Economy (untracked) EU Zone 1 - 9,50 euros Economy (untracked) EU Zone 2 - 12 euros Economy (untracked) World - 19 euros
Standard (tracked) Netherlands - 6,95 euros Standard (tracked) EU Zone 1 - 13 euros Standard (tracked) EU Zone 2 - 18,50 euros Standard (tracked) World - 24,50 euros
Insured (tracked) Netherlands - 8,60 euros Insured (tracked) EU Zone 1 - 15,00 euros Insured (tracked) EU Zone 2 - 20,50 euros Insured (tracked) World - 26,00 euros
*EU zone 1: Begium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden
*EU zone 2: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Croatia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic,Switzerland,Belarus, Albania, Andorra, Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canary Islands, Republic of Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Channel Islands, Principalty of Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Republic of Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Ukraine, San Marino, Servia, Turkey, Vaticaancity.
- What shipping option do you advise? Atelier Pastelchan advises you to chose for the insured option, this way your package is insured up to 500 euros in case of loss or damage.
-Will I have to pay customs fees? Shipping between countries within the EU is mostly customs duty free. Please check your country's customs website for all other countries outside of the EU.
- What if my package gets lost? Unfortunately I cannot do anything when your package gets lost, besides requesting PostNL for an investagation. If the package got lost in your country according to the tracking, please contact your local post office too. No refunds can be made, except if you choose the Insured shipping option (items are then insured up to 500 euros).
- What if my package gets damaged? Please contact your local post office first. In case you choose the Insured shipping option, you can get possibly the value of the package back from PostNL.
- What payment options do you offer? I accept Paypal in the webshop only. For commissions you can chose to pay by Paypal (fees will be calculated accordingly) or bank transfer (EU only).
- In what currency do you invoice? I invoice in Euro.
- Do you accept returns? I only accept returns when there's something greatly wrong with construction on Made-To-Order items only. Please keep in mind that Made-To-Order products may differ 2-3cm in sizing (not incl. wiggle room). Products that were damaged in transport (except Insured items) or wrongly ordered products are not eligable for refunds or returns.
- How do returns work? Please contact me within 14 days of receiving the faulty item with proof of the flaws. Shipping the item back is on your own costs and at your own risk. After receiving the item, I'll notify you and you may opt for repairs/adjustments (free of charge) or a refund. If you choose for repairs, the costs of shipping the item back to you will be on your costs.